Get your child ready for success in Kindergarten and beyond with free Pre-Kindergarten For All! The Pre-K For All (PKA) application period begins February 5th and is open to all children born in 2016 who are currently residing or will be residing in New York City during the application process. More information on PKA and the enrollment process can be found on the New York City Department of Education’s website. Families who wish to apply to Riverdale Montessori School must indicate XAOS on the application, and XAOR for Kingsbridge Montessori School. If your child is currently enrolled in our preschool program, you must indicate so on the application—this will guarantee your child a spot for the 2020/2021 school year.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (718) 543-4884 or visit NYCDOE’s website.
Who can apply to Pre-K?
- Families with children born in 2016
- New York City residents
- Students who move to NYC during the admissions process Get More Information >
- Students with disabilities Get More Information >
- Students whose home language is a language other than English. No program may deny admission, registration, or enrollment to a student based on the student’s fluency or perceived fluency in English.
- Students in Temporary Housing can apply to Pre-K even if their housing situation is uncertain. They do not need paperwork to apply to schools, accept an offer, or enroll in a school.